Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Preserving Flowers....?

Sorry but I dont have a green thumb nor gotten any of my favorite flowers before until yesterday :) I want to preserve them but dont know how. Its a dozen roses, white orchids, and while lilies.....do I turn all of them upside down?? Its in the vase with water now....please help me if you can .....thank you so much.

Preserving Flowers....?
There are products at Michael's that will help you preserve flowers, but if you really want to preserve it so that it looks gorgeous forever a florist (or someone recommended by the florist) will do the best job.



Since you mention white flowers, you will have to get a spray that will prevent the flowers from yellowing as well as the drying agent. You will also need a container that will fit everything. Follow the instructions on the back of the drying product.


No comments:

Post a Comment