Monday, January 30, 2012

Betta constipation and fungus?

First we'll start off with his first problem...I just don't know what to do about oscar's (crowntail betta) constipation. I've changed up what he eats from blood worms to pellets...i just gave him a pea (which he actually ate) I've fasted him and his belly just won't go down. Ok then I took him to petsmart because i started seeing fuzz on his fins..they weren't too worried about his belly because they said theyve seen worse and told me to keep doing what im doing..they told me to get this all natural medicine for the fungus and he seemed fine until the 4th day of treatment..(fungus is still very there).when i saw that he just laid in the roots of the peace lily and swam up only for air then goes back down i knew something was wrong...very unlike him . after that I immediately isolated him out of the medicated bowl and into clean water w/condi he got better atleast i think so but someone help! he's losing his color... im scared!

Betta constipation and fungus?
you can tell that your fish is constipated?


No comments:

Post a Comment