Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm sick and have an Audition on the 5th...?

The song is Lily's Eyes from The Secret Garden...I am singing Dr. Craven's part. Under normal health conditions I have trouble with the high F, but my nose, ears, and throat have been soar for days now, and middle C and above sound terrible, and everything is pretty bad as well...



I've been getting sleep, eating well, and drinking about 150 oz of water a day...I don't know what else to do.



Can anyone recommend anything? I really want this part lol :)

I'm sick and have an Audition on the 5th...?
sleep more (to get over illness)

eat fruits and vegetables

drink ginger ale or lemon lime soda (if you have stomach flu)

take showers to clear your throat and nasal passages

relax - relieve your stress

drink tea

stay away from bad eating - fried chicken, fast food are no nos



get well soon


No comments:

Post a Comment