Friday, January 27, 2012

I need help creating a CD for my friend.?

She lives in the US, i'm from Australia. I'm planning on sending her over a parcel with a couple of things in it, one of those things will be a CD with some catchy songs on it. I've already put on a couple of songs, so far i have;

1. Sisi VS Isis - Avenues and Silhouettes

2. When i get home you're so dead - Mayday Parade

3. Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy

4. Self Conclusion - The Spill Canvas

5. In the water, i am beautiful - City and Colour

6. Alcohol - Millionaires

7. Knock 'em out - Lily Allen

8. I'll Kill Her - Soko

9. Terminal Disease - Operator Please

10. Let's dance to joy division - The Wombats



I need about 6 more.

Good aussie songs would be great, but really anything catchy will do (:

I hope that list gives you an idea of the sort of music we're into.



Thanks heaps for any help.

x

I need help creating a CD for my friend.?
Some songs by Australian artists:



British India -- Run the Red Light

KissChasy -- Spray on Pants

Kaiser Chiefs -- Ruby

Operator Please -- Get What You Want



Some other catchy songs:



Billy Talent -- Fallen Leaves

Nickelback -- Animals

My Chemical Romance -- Teenagers

Gym Class Heroes -- Cupid's Chokehold

Crazy Town -- Butterfly

Fall Out Boy -- Grand Theft Autumn



Hope that helps ; )
Reply:I'm guessing you're going for the alt route? I recognized Lily (cough cough talentless cough) and FOB, who is super-popular here.



How bout...



Miss Vicious - Fefe Dobson

Smile Lines - Incubus

U + Ur Hand - Pink (?)

Speechless - Beyonce (to mix it up big time with one ballad)

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

Wonderwall - Oasis



There you go.



Nighties. :)

flowers anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment