Friday, January 20, 2012

How can I re-seal my concrete pond without ripping it all out?

I sealed it the first time with portland cement type 2 mixed it with the earth and made earth cement about 2 inches thick but near the top it seems to have gotten all cracked up and now wont hold but half the amount of water it used to hold. My water lilies are barely out of their pots with such a low water level. Any suggestions?

How can I re-seal my concrete pond without ripping it all out?
Sorry Dude. cracked concrete sucks. no choice but empty, drain, clean, reseal, refill. some really good paint on pond liners are available. check with your local pond / irrigation shop.
Reply:DO not think you can do much without pumping out the water. Plus, to make the best seal, you would want to clean and dry the wall before sealing it.

myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment