Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm new in gardening and I don't know how to water my interior plants and also when can I repot them?

I have a peace lily, a silver lady, an alocasia amazonica and a monstera deliciosa. I just bought them 3 days ago but they didn't come with any instructions. Can someone help me with this??? very much appreciated!!! ta

I'm new in gardening and I don't know how to water my interior plants and also when can I repot them?
Hello Kika p,



I would like to recommend to get in my site to get the complete information on gardening
Reply:outdoor plants =

you need to water then regularly....on a daily basis...



indoor plants =

water them once or twice in a every week only...if you water them regularly they will die....



if the tip of the leaf is yellowish, then it is a sign that you are watering the plant too much...



it can ruin the roots....


No comments:

Post a Comment