Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can I get my spathyphillum (peace lily) to reflower?

I have a peace lily that I bought about a year ago. Shortly after I got it, my apartment was taken over by gnats because I was overwatering my plants. My peace lily survived and it has begun to thrive and grow to a nice size with lots of healthy leaves, but it won't produce flowers anymore! Ughh! I tried giving it EXTRA diluted plant food (like 10 drops per gallon of water), but that produced burn marks on the tips of the leaves. What can I do to make it reflower? HELP!

How can I get my spathyphillum (peace lily) to reflower?
it seems it never recover from the excessive watering--- expert say you should water it when its soil is dry enough or twice a week will do,,, overwater will tend to less flowers, it blooms every 4 to 12 months be patient, fetilized the soil not the leaves, organic will do


No comments:

Post a Comment