Saturday, January 14, 2012

Which perfume brand does not cause respiratory allergies (sneezing, headaches, rhinitis) Thanks.?

I've been shopping for perfume/fragrances lately. I realize I don't like strong smelling perfume. I prefer oil-based perfume as they do not have much alcohol content. I'm not fond of fruity scent (to me they smell like washroom/toilet, no offense meant). My choices for now are Burberry, Cool Water, Lily of the Valley %26amp; Wisteria (by Crabtree). I don't know which else. I'm tired of using Cool Water. Can anyone recommend something that will not cause allergies. I tried White Linen by Estee Lauder... my throat and nasal passages and ears were itchy the whole night... that's when I realized I may be allergic to one of its components.

Which perfume brand does not cause respiratory allergies (sneezing, headaches, rhinitis) Thanks.?
It is not the perfume but the composition it is made of causes the allergy.
Reply:If you are that sensitive I would stick to the natural products you can find that are based almost solely on essential oils. Try going to a local natural market and see what they have to offer. These days the health and beauty sections in those stores have a really great selection. Maybe stick to a single scent like rosewater. These won't necessarily last as long as the kind you are used to but they will be much healthier for you in the long run.


No comments:

Post a Comment